In this privacy statement Mr OCD Cleaning will demonstrate how we compile with European Union data protection requirements. This is applicable through the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be posted on the website and social media platforms.
Our website will allow you to visit without having to disclose any personal information. Once you have chosen to make an account and provide information to which you can be identified by, we can then assure you that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• When using our services, we will collect your name, contact information.
• We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal interests, demographics, experiences with our services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our services.
• Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
• Demographic information such as post code;
• Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
• IP address (automatically collected);
• Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
• Operating system (automatically collected);
What we do with the information we gather
The Information we gather will be used to deliver a better service, as well as the below reasons
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to enhance our services.
• We may sporadically send promotional e-mails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided upon registering.
About cookies & What They Mean
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date. Our website uses session cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
• In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
• In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
• In Google Chrome click on the spanner icon, click “settings” “Show advanced settings” in the “privacy” section click the “content settings” button
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites. If you have any questions, then please feel free to email us at https://mrocdcleaning.co.uk/
Our remarketing activities are limited to the Facebook and Google Display Network – a network of websites and blogs throughout the Internet. Mr OCD Cleaning may show adverts about our services to you if you have previously visited our website and are viewing a website
You may opt out of the remarketing cookie by visiting your Google’s Ad Settings, usually reachable through the following link: http://www.google.com/settings
Accessing your personal Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Mr OCD Cleaning (where such Data is held)